The My HealthPoint patient portal, offered by Person Memorial Hospital, is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
Information available on the Person Memorial Hospital Patient Portal includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at the time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (sex, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
- Transcribed Reports
- Imaging test results
There are 2 ways to register for the patient portal:
- When patients are registered, registration asks for a valid email address. If they provide a valid email address, they receive an automated patient portal invitation when they are discharged. This portal registration method is automated and does not require a manual review of the portal request.
- The second way to register is by navigating to URL address china-mega.net and following the patient portal registration steps. This portal registration method requires a manual review of the request by IT (to match patient information) and these requests are processed once per week, so there is a wait time associated with this method of registration.
If you have questions about manual registration requests, please email PCMH.email@example.com
Paper Copies of Medical Records
If you are unable to access your medical records using Patient Portal or you need a paper copy, you will need to present to the Health Information Department Monday-Friday 8 am-4 pm and submit a request. Photo identification issued by a state or federal agency is required. Records are not released to spouses or family members unless they present a valid POA (power of attorney) document.